- Humanoid (Aquatic)
- Medium: As Medium creatures, Nereid have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Nereid base land speed is 30 feet, they also gain a 30 foot swim speed.
- Low-Light Vision: A Nereid can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Nereid gain a +2 racial bonus to swim and survival checks.
- Automatic Languages: English or Japanese and Nereid. Bonus Languages: Any (Unless specifically noted)
Bubble (Su) As a standard action, a Nereid can launch a bubble at a foe within 30 feet. This is a ranged touch attack. This attack deals 1d6 damage + your total character level. This can be used a number of times per day equal to 3+ your wisdom modifier.
Grand Swimmer (Ex) Nereid are amazing swimmers, as such they can always take 10 on a swim check.